- Name: Malik Grant
- Position: Running Back
- College: Sacred Heart University
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 200
- Twitter: @humblemalik2
- Instagram: @showtimeleake
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2023 NFL Draft?
- I am versatile elusive and can do a lot of things with the ball in my hands in the pass game run game anyway possible and I can make plays. My quickness is great and shiftiness.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Around the age of 16 is When I fell in love with football.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing teams should know is that I will work hard and do anything I can to help the team win, and I will make plays in anyway I can and always will to learn.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to helping world hunger and kids in need, because I’ve always wanted to create better for others less fortunate.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I’ve gotten would be to work hard and play to your potential no matter what your doing because you have all the tools just put them to use every single time you play.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is definitely my middle school basketball coach he inspired me to play football and look how far I’ve come now with it.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate is probably John Mucciolo offensive guard for our team.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I don’t really have a pet peeve.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life was leaving home and having to grow up early.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is a great place where I had to get everything from scratch and the community around me is great and I can’t complain at all and football is a great environment.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack is fruits all of them.
What is the best part of football?
- Scoring and seeing the smile I put on the faces of my teammates and the fans that come to watch and winning games.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- The Golden child, I am that guy HIM.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would probably compare myself to Alvin Kamara and De’Andre Swift.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have dinner with Barry Sanders because he’s my favorite running back all time, Lebron James just to learn from him and how he really got everything from nothing and my Mom because she means the world to me and I don’t see her often.