- Name: Jacub Panasiuk
- Position: DL
- College: Michigan State University
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 255 lbs
- Twitter: @JacubPanasiuk
- Instagram: @jacub96
What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
- Personally, I think I was one of the best pass rushers in college football this past season. I have a lot of tools in my pass rush bag. I feel like I set up defensive tackles to stunt very well and I have a high football IQ.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I think I am a very big believer in energy and playing with emotion on the defensive line. I think having energy helps with overall getting the whole team going together.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I fell in love with it when I was very young. My parents were not big on American football being from Europe and so I started in elementary school and every transition I made in the game I fell in love more.
If there was a billboard with of 5 your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Emotion, energy, enthusiasm, passion and relentless.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I’m just looking forward to learning from new people and learning new techniques and transitioning from college to professional football.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Jared Allen, growing up watching him against the Bears I really admire him, and being able to learn from him would be an unreal experience.
What should we know about Jacub Panasiuk the person?
- I’m just a big believer in being a player coach and bringing energy every day in practice. And a firm believer in studying and watching film and using it on gamedays.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- The start of your week when you are preparing against your opponent and studying your opponent as a player gives you a big advantage and translates to how you perform on game day.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I think just reaching out to the people around you the most and trusting what people tell you and being able to feed off of them.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get a very loyal dependent defensive end that’s a firm believer in preparation and do whatever it takes to get the job done on game day.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My last game I played against Pitt in the Peach Bowl and any of the times we beat Michigan.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I was down at X3 performance and I was training with Jordan Luallen for strength and also speed and skill training with another trainer getting ready for my pro day that was on March 16th and now I’m back in Chicago training at a local facility.