- Name: Trevon Bradford
- Position: WR
- College: Oregon State University
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @trevon_bradford
- Instagram: @trevon_bradford
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I just grew up watching it and it’s something I wanted to play and I come from a family that’s big on sports and a competitive family.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I feel like I bring a lot of positive energy, get my team hyped up and just an exciting player that the fans enjoy watching.
What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- I think my versatility. I can play outside, play in the slot, make handoffs and do special teams.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Competitive, versatile, leader, consistent and tough.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Playing at Ohio State, going to a bowl game and playing in the Civil War.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Tom Brady and Deion Sanders, I like there personalities and they give me a lot of game and I think are some of the best players to ever play.
What is your favorite route and why?
- Option route from the slot, because you just can’t guard it from any coverage.
What should we know about Trevon Bradford the person?
- I’m a pretty laid back guy and family oriented.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I feel like that’s something you just got to take head on and do your best to get past the challenge and learn from it and move forward.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Really versatile player, carries themselves as a professional and consistent, reliable, accountable and competitive and I’m just going to show up for work everyday.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- I feel like it starts in practice and how you prepare and being able to execute and take one play at a time
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I’m currently out here in Florida training at X3 performance. And just staying on top of my route running and nutrition and in the weight room.