- Name: Josh Breece
- Position: RB
- College: Washington and Lee University
- Height: 5’8″
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Twitter: @Flashbreece1
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I am an extremely competitive person and as soon as I could, I did as many sports as possible. Football was a different. From the very beginning I knew this was the sport for me.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I believe my energy was very even. I was never too high or too low, which made my focus very sharp on the field. I also used this to bring focus and perspective to my teammates.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Perseverance, hard work, passion, sacrifice, and consistency.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Deion Sanders, he is my favorite football player of all time and he is filled with a lot of football and life knowledge that I know would help me grow.
What sets you apart from other running backs?
- First, I’m very dynamic and can take on any role necessary to win and I play with more heart than anyone. I want cherish this game so much that every opportunity gets my full effort and nobody can take that away from me.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- For me it’s being honest with myself. I asked myself how much do I love football and I am willing to sacrifice a lot for the game.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Currently I am doing pro-day training with my facility back home and then I’ll finish the training when I arrive back to school and finish my preparation to compete.
What areas of your game are you looking to improve the most?
- For me it’s my ability to affect the game from different areas of the field. I want to be the back you can use in any situation. For example, being a back who can flex out into the slot and run routes like a receiver is very important to me.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- All of my college accomplishments I hold very dear to me because I grew so much with my program and looking back I truly did something special.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A consistently, relentless ball player. I am a football player and I will do anything to continue to grow as one.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I handle every challenge with the same thing in mind: “How will I turn this into a positive” from every challenge life has thrown at me I look to capitalize and grow from those moments and every time I come out stronger.
What do you love about the game of football?
- Football is the ultimate teacher. It has humbled me, it has challenged me, and it has made me a better person. It taught me that love is about sacrifice and I use lessons I’ve learned on the field every day.