- Name: Trevon Mason
- Position: DL
- College: University of Arizona
- Height: 6′ 7″
- Weight: 305 lbs
- Twitter: @trevon22mason
- Instagram: @trevon22mason
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My drive is my family. I just want to make sure everyone in my family is good.
What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
- I’m active, I like to run to the ball and you don’t see too many interior defensive linemen running like me.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- DeMarcus Ware, I just always liked him. My mom met him and said he was really nice that’s why I want to meet him.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I’m a person with that do what needs to be done attitude.
What is your typical training routine on a daily basis?
- I’m training for the draft, running doing sprints, running 3.2 miles a day, stretching and getting faster.
What should we know about Trevon Mason the person?
- You can trust me and count on me to get it done and on the football field you can expect that the job will be done.
What do you love about the game of football?
- You can hit a dude in the mouth without getting charged.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- In college it was when we went 4-1 the first 5 games in my first year, and in JUCO we were winning conference titles and high school I was playing against some good players and little league I was the running back #22.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Accountability, someone who does there job, coachable and high football IQ.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Do your job, run to the ball, play with a tremendous amount of effort, know what you are doing and defensively don’t miss tackles.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Talking it out with somebody I trust and see if they can help and be patient.
What are you hoping to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I want to make sure everyone in my family is right and I want to make sure that I’m unblockable and everyone fears me.
Follow Us on Facebook