- Name: Ross Reiter
- Position: Long Snapper
- College: Colorado State University
- Height: 6’0”
- Weight: 240
- Twitter: @reiterr50
- Instagram: @rossreiter_
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My consistency, my blocking ability, and my tape. I feel I am very consistent. I get my head up extremely fast. The fastest out of anyone in this class, it helps me be prepared more to block. I also have blocking experience in games. Lastly, I feel like I am good for the locker room and I feel I will bring a lot not only to any NFL team, but to the organization as a whole.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I always was interested in football, I never took it serious until I started learning to snap in 6th grade. Ever since then it’s been a constant grind to get to the next level.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am very hardworking. I never feel like anyone will out work me. This has always made me hyper competitive. I don’t like to lose in anything, whether it’s football, bowling, or even golf. I love competition.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Definitely would donate to organizations who work to better lives of orphans. I am extremely privileged and God blessed me with the best family. I have always felt that kids who weren’t as fortunate as me deserve the world and more.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- You make the coffin you die in. My pops told me that when I told him I wanted to go to the NFL at the age of 10. His point was this life is what you make of it. I believe that with hard work, anything truly is possible. At the end of the day, if I did everything I could then I can say I have no regrets and I made the coffin I sleep in.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad. He taught me that anything is possible if you work for it. He’s a living testament of that. His grind never stopped with his career, and I don’t know if he knows but that’s what I’ll always remember about him. I’m truly blessed to have him as my father and role model.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Cam Reddy, our center. Dude was a natural born leader. He was a big part of our team and our chemistry.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Bad hygiene.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Being told I would never play in college by my middle school football coaches. It crushed me. But I took it as motivation. And I’ve always tried to prove it to myself and the haters that I can, and I did.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Fort Collins is a magical place. The way the community comes together in support of our team is special. I can’t be more thankful for it.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I love gold fish. You can never go wrong with them.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part about football is being apart of something bigger than yourself. It’s a band of brothers and I’m so thankful for it.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I won’t ever be mentally broke, no one can break me.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Jon Weeks, I feel like we have similar size and snapping technique. I’ve always studied film to get my head up like his and I’d say we are compatible.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Tom Brady, Brett Favre, and Adrian Peterson. These are guys I’ve looked up to my entire life.