- Name: Lorenzo Bryant
- Position: Running Back
- College: James Madison University
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 223
- Twitter: @Daddyzoe_4
- Instagram: @Zoe__4l
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My versatility in this game makes me a top prospect. Not only being an every down big back, I can block, catch out the backfield, run between and outside the tackles. As well as, play multiple positions on both sides of the field.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- The day I was able to walk there was a football in my hand, playing my first flag football game at four years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL organizations should know that I am extremely selfless and willing to play any role in order to insure the teams success.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to all the causes relating to autism, special needs men, women and children.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I’ve received is that success and winning are a way of life, the way you approach the game of football is the same way you approach your relationships, school work, obligations and so on.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My mother is my childhood hero, the strength she displayed and sacrifices made inspired me to go hard and be as strong as her one day.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- There are no underrated teammates in our locker room because everyone is valued equally and has a role on our team
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve are those who don’t honor their gifts they were blessed with and waste away opportunities people would do anything for.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I have experienced many forms of adversity like anyone has. To struggle with both mental health issues, physical injuries back to back to back, sudden tragedies of loved ones . With all that being said the hardest moment in my life was knowing the struggles and hardships my immediate family were going through while participating in my 5th fall camp. It was the hardest thing I’ve been through because mentally balancing sports and academics while knowing what they were enduring hurt my heart because there was nothing I could do to help except be the best version of myself at school. Whenever my family and I have been through anything before, we did it together. Being away and having zero control over the situations at hand hurt more than anything.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- James Madison has amazing school spirit, pride and culture. The support and close knit community forms a special bond on campus. JMU is special to me because it signifies a fresh start, a second chance.
What is your favorite snack food?
- A bowl of fruit; a conglomerate of mangos, pineapples, bananas, cantaloupe , pineapple etc.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is pushing beyond your limits and tapping into a state of unknown and discomfort, coming together with everyone’s 1/11th to achieve a bigger overarching goal. That feeling is unmatched.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- The hardest worker in any room I step in, eager to learn and grow both physically as well as mentally.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Josh Jacobs
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Daniel Hale Williams, Nipsey Hussle and Maya Angelou. Each of these figures experienced a different walk of life and battled adversity continuously. All revolutionary, insightful and inspiring. I believe I can learn a lot from these three figures.
Follow Us on Facebook