- Name: Lio’undre Gallimore
- Position: WR
- College: Valdosta State University
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Twitter: @girlthatslc
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tyreek Hill, we both played at the Divison 2 level and my skill set is similar to his.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- That’s just how I grew up. I ran track when I was way younger and from there I stuck with football.
What is your favorite route and why?
- All routes, it’s all about technique and IQ.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- How much I’ve grown as a person on and off the field.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I attack everything head on. If it’s a problem I must fix it.
What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- My drive for greatness. I’m always determined to beat my opponent, doesn’t matter who it is. I have my own swag, you watch the highlights you’ll see what I’m talking about.
What do you love about the game of football?
- Being able to compete. Really just being able to be myself and show off my talent. Keeping my people happy .
What should we know about Lio’undre Gallimore the person?
- Every time I fell, I got right back up.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- It’s a type of energy that cannot be taught, you have to be born with it. It’s a reason your program(team) has been dominant for 3 straight years. Not to mention, a complete change in coaching staff after the first year.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A leader, a learner, a listener, and a complete football player.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Rule #1, staying healthy. You have to stay healthy if you look forward to having a productive season. Also, just being locked in at all times, your moment could be now or it could be later. Just be ready when it comes.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I have a lot of things put in place as far as preparing for the draft. As long as I do my part God got the rest, for sure!
Follow Us on Facebook