- Name: Gardy Paul
- Position: Defensive tackle
- College: Indiana Wesleyan University
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 280
- Instagram: @gpack58
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- The love and the passion I bring into this game is something that is unforgettable. I am a firm believer that my worth ethic speaks for itself.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Growing up in Haiti I grow up playing soccer my whole life I did not actually start playing football until the age of 12 and since then I fell in love with it.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing they should know is that I come from nothing with that being said with everything I do in my life I try to my hardest capability. Another thing they should know is I work hard although I know actions speak louder than words but all I need is a shot to show them.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to one place it would be my home country Port-au- prince Haiti. It was always a dream of mine to give back to my country and help those around there.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I have ever received was that always tell your loved ones you love them because you never know when God can come and take them to heaven.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is my mother she came here to America as an immigrant and worked three jobs to take care of loved ones.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated player in my locker is Jacquez Carter just the passion he brings for the game is just crazy to me. I believed he is one of the best wide receivers in the NAIA.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I have been overcoming obstacles in my life. The hardest moment in my life was when I lost 15 of my friends in the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- One of the things that make my school special is the people around it and the professors want you to achieve in every aspect of life whether it is spiritually, physically, emotionally.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Gummy bears.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of the game is to hit.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Team player
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Deandre Senat because I feel like the passion he brings and the power he brings when he plays I can relate to.