- Name: Bryce Rodgers
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: UC Davis
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 305
- Twitter: BryceRodgers7
- Instagram: Bryce_Rodgers77
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I’m a top prospect because I’m a run stopper and natural pass rusher that puts a lot of emphasis on technique.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I’ve been playing football since I was 7, but I first became interested by watching my older brother play when I was 4.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL coaches should know that I’m a hard worker and I want to be the best I can be. I’m easily coached and I appreciate all feedback that helps me get better.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to one cause, It would probably be to end world hunger. I believe everyone should be able to eat.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I’ve received probably has been to always be prepared in case any opportunities arise.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is my Dad. He along with my mom have always supported me in everything I did and he passed down a lot of wisdom to me.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Probably the most underrated teammate is James Scharetg. He’s always flying around the field at 100% and leads in his play.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve might have to be reckless drivers. They can make driving more dangerous than it already is.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I lost all my grandparents in a pretty small time frame. Pushing myself through my emotions was pretty tough, but I’m thankful for their time in my life.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- UC Davis is a great academic school, but also has great people at the school and in the community. My father also attended the school and played on the football team so I’m glad to have followed his legacy.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack would have to be the Quaker Chewy Bars. Especially the peanut butter chocolate chip flavor.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is that it’s a physical team sport. It allows you to beat on the man in front of you, but also requires you to rely on your brothers around you.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- With me, you’re getting a coachable player that will work to become the best for my team.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would have to compare my play to Chris Jones. Physical run stopper and a relentless pass rusher.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If I could have dinner with 3 people, it would be Kobe Bryant, Serena Williams, and Barack Obama. They all have been able to do incredible things and I would love to see how they accomplished their goals despite any adversity they may have faced.
Follow Us on Facebook