- Name: Bryce Coleman
- Position: Running Back
- College: Western New Mexico
- Height: 5’7’’
- Weight: 187lbs
- Twitter: @_BColeman
- Instagram: @Beno.b_
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am a do it all back, an all-purpose player, I impact the game in multiple ways
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I have been playing football since I was 5 years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a competitor, I show up everyday with an attitude ready to improve I’ve been underestimated, I work hard my biggest competitor is me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to homeless shelters, socks and underwear are the most needed in shelters it is important to give especially in the winter when the weather is unbearable
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advise I have heard was from my dad “control what you can control in the situation”
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad has always been my hero, I mean him and superman.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Tylen Coleman or Kaleb Gutierrez
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People not showing up on time.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I lost my best friend at 17, and became a father at 20
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Western New Mexico gave me the opportunity to finish my eligibility, being on the team as a captain helped me to better develop my leadership skills
What is your favorite snack food?
- Hot and spicy cheez-its and honey roasted peanuts
What is the best part of football?
- Scoring a touchdown to close a game
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a hardworking self-motivated determined young man.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I think my game favors Devonta Freeman with my low center of gravity and balance or Alvin Kamara how he brings so much to the table
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My auntie who just past last year, she helped raised me just to get a couple more words. Jay-Z how his selflessness helped him become the icon he is today. Tyrann Mathieu he’s always just been someone I’d watch ever sense he was at LSU. How took everything that happen to him and he got in the league and didn’t look back been balling.