- Name: Brendon Sitko
- Position: OL
- College: University of Ottawa
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Twitter: @chiefsitko95
- Instagram: @chiefsitko95
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Being able to play football this long and just winning games with my teammates.
What should we know about Brendon Sitko the person?
- I became a father in 2019 before COVID happened, that changed my life and mindset for life and football I wanted to achieve going pro more than anything.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I have been strength training 4 days a week and speed/combine training 2 days a week.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Preparing for the game by watching film studying what the opponent is going to do, plan a scheme behind it, going out on the field executing on the scheme, overall have confidence and trust of your teammates that the job will get done.
What do you love about the game of football?
- The relationship you build with the guys on the team, also being able to smash someone in the face during games.
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- I like to think my knowledge for the game, and that I can be nasty on the field. Also my calmness on the field helps as well because I make less mistakes that way. My strength sets me apart from a lot of guys I think as well.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My father he convinced me to play football, as he played when he was younger, also to help me deal with bullies at school, being able to become better socially with my peers.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- By trying to stay positive that has helped me in my life and on and off the field.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Calmness and nastiest in the trenches.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a guy who is dedicated to their craft on getting better, a very coachable guy, also who can pick up on the plays and schemes really fast.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Quinton Nelson, because just to be able to learn and pick his brain on how to be a a great football player.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- Going pro and providing for my family, also being a mentor to the kids in my hometown in Alberta Canada.