- Name: T’Nahleg Hall
- Position: RB
- College: Saint Ambrose University
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Twitter: @Dark_Knight_20
- Instagram: @book_of_knowledge
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- The physicality and the toughness of the game. The ability to hit people or run people over and get away with it was exciting. Growing up watching my uncles play football made me excited.
2.What are your favorite things about playing football for Saint Ambrose?
- The coaches and my teammates, everyone here is family and it feels like you’re just at home. Being a part of a team that grew up playing against each other in lower levels makes it exciting. In addition to the energy everyone brings around the program makes it more exciting.
3.What sets you apart from other running backs?
- Definitely, my downhill running, when I am at full speed downhill I can’t be stopped. Also being a consistent blocker in the passing game is key. Having a good burst behind each of my runs. A power back that is an all-around running back.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ray Lewis, he’s energetic and vibrant. I believe we both share that same mindset in the game of football. Having that dog in you makes you have fun for the game of football. So hanging out with him would be a lot of fun.
5.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I make a plan because you never know what is going to happen in the future. I know that I’m not alone and me helping people makes me better. Having sports therapists sessions help. I know when I’m doing something football related, that’s all I’m focused for that long period of time.
6.What should we know about T’Nahleg Hall the person?
- T’Nahleg as a person has that rapid-fire of competitiveness and wants to drive to be the best at what he does on and off the field. Making the person across from him at practice or in the classroom be better as a person or athlete. I have backup plans for every priority/situation. If you tell me to get something done, trust me it will. I also want to become a doctor, that’s how dedicated I am as a person. Being a determined-hard working person on and off the field, no matter what stands in my path.
7.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Definitely a fun, energetic, and competitive feeling. I am always laughing or hyping my teammates as much as possible so everyone can have fun. Building off each other’s confidence makes it better.
8.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Favorite moments were breaking the Illinois State record for rushing yards in a playoff game (427 yards), beating the defending Illinois state champs, earning a scholarship to play football!
9.What do you love about the game of football?
- It’s my stress reliever, it’s like meditation and helps me relax. My family and my past/present teammates have helped me love the game more every day. The physicality, atmosphere, and the going to war mindset with your teammates.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- You’d be getting a player with a high motor and very coachable. Someone who will play a part of any role to help the team dominate. In addition, being a great leader and great teammate.
11.What is your typical training routine?
- Do leg workouts and swim for that full-body exercise. Hang/Power cleans for explosion and resistance training. Along with cryotherapy for recovery.
12.What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
- In my sophomore year of college when I transferred, I realized I had to better myself for the greater good and that moment changed me.