- Name: Tanner Draper
- Position: Safety
- College: Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Height: 6-4
- Weight: 200
- Instagram: @TD_Walker84
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Football IQ, and speed to the ball.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I would say around 5-6 years old, I remember walking around my dad’s room and picking up his helmet and playing with it.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I play football with a lot of passion, definitely someone who will put my body on the line for an organization.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- First Candle Organization, I lost my son at 23 days old due to SIDS I think the way First Candle helps families and is committed to someday figuring out what causes SIDS.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Be Attitudes given to me by my late coach, Coach Leo.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad, he worked a ton to just keep us afloat.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Max Fine, if you need a block he’s got it, if you need a quick 5 yards he’s got it, if you need someone to return kicks yep he’s got it!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Biting on a fork!
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Losing my son at 23 days old or having to battle 2 shoulder surgeries within 2 weeks of each other.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The way the athletics program has each sport back, you can go to any sports game and other sports are there cheering on them!
What is your favorite snack food?
- Pretzels with Peanut Butter inside
What is the best part of football?
- The memories you make on the field, the buses, hotels, practices, dinners nothing beats those moments.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Kam Chancellor
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My great grandmother, my great grandfather, my son. I would like to talk to my grandparents again and take in their knowledge of life and hear their stories and memories. I would love to hold my son again and feel his soft hair on his head.