- Name: Lamontre Huval
- Position: Linebacker
- College: University Of Central Oklahoma
- Height: 6”2
- Weight: 223
- Twitter: Lamontre_Huval
- Instagram: Gvo_tre
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I can do it all I’m a jack of all trades I can play center if need be.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- At the age 10
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing they should know is I will be consistent in everything I do I work hard and when given the opportunity I’ll play my part and help the team in any way possible I want to be Great and I want to Win.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- It would have to be Make a difference Stop the Hunger because I know what it feels like to be in those kids shoes
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- It’s okay to be scared but you have to build confidence through it all be brave.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My Uncle John he’s responsible for who I am today.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Elijah Wright he’s a power 5 Linebacker but his height held him back.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who smack when they eat.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- When my father went to jail and my mother was on drugs I was a kid maybe only 6 or 7 we were homeless and hoping my brother and sisters didn’t catch on also being sent to a foster home having to make that fun for my siblings knowing that’s not right I would have to lie and tell them we’re having a sleepover.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- UCO is one of the greatest places in D2 football they care about their players and you get treated like a NFL Athlete
What is your favorite snack food?
- I love all Foods I can’t pick one
What is the best part of football?
- Building a relationship with dudes Family is always something I wanted and football helped me find that.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- He’s ready now you don’t have to get him ready put him against your best and he’ll Win everytime
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Ryan Dean Shazier
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Eric Thomas, Ray Lewis, Inky Johnson Those are guys who’ve faced real-life adversity and made the best out of it every time I would want to know how do they keep that edge how haven’t they lost it with so much success.