- Name: Jean-Paul Cimankinda
- Position: Running Back
- College: University of Ottawa
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225lbs
- Twitter: @CimankindaJP
- Instagram: @jp_cimankinda
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I believe the size that I possess is unique for the Running Back position. I have strong knowledge and understanding of the game.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I first started playing the game of football at the age of 6.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I love the game of football. It taught me a lot since the age of 6, and I know that I still have a lot to learn and i am ready to play at the next level.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- World hunger
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Slowly is the fastest way to get to where you want to be.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- James Peter, Will Linebacker
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I honestly don’t believe that I have a pet peeve.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I wasn’t able to play football my second year of university. My first year of university I didn’t take school seriously, I ended up failing 3 of my 8 courses, which made me ineligible for the next season. I had to go back home and explain to all my family and friends why I was back home and why I wasn’t playing football that year. It was tough for me to face everyone and be honest about the fact that I messed up and to see all my teammates play. My second year I had to rethink and ask myself some hard questions on how I want my future to go. I ended working hard and finishing the year with a 77% average and got myself on a scholarship and was able to play football the following year.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Most of my current coaches coached me when I was younger, playing for club football and high school
What is your favorite snack food?
- Cashew Clusters
What is the best part of football?
- For me the best part about playing football is the preparation part. Just having
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a great football player, but an even better teammate and person to be around.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Adrian Peterson and Derrick Henry
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My grandma, mother and father. My grandma was always around growing up and losing her was one of the toughest things that happened to my family. it would be amazing to see her and again and see the joy that it would bring to both of my parents
Follow Us on Facebook