- Name: Jared Scott
- Position: TE
- College: Idaho State University
- Height: 6’6
- Weight: 240
- Twitter: jsco1_
- Instagram: jsco1_
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- The combination of size, athleticism, and versatility! I feel I bring all aspects to the table that the league looks for in the new generation of hybrid type Tight ends. Matchup nightmares.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Since birth really, went to sleep with a football in my arm.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I was quite the basketball player coming up. I even spent one year playing collegiately. Not too many can say they have played multiple sports in college.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- World hunger
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Who was your childhood hero?
- LaDanian Tomlinson
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Tanner Conner, dude is one of the best athletes I’ve ever
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When very talented people do not have a good work ethic.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Likely when I had knee surgery end of junior year of HS, I didn’t know whether I would be able to play at a high level in sports again. It actually shaped my path more toward football than basketball at that time.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The people are what makes this school unique, and the views of the mountain range are underrated.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Honey buns
What is the best part of football?
- Learning how to be with hundreds of individuals to coerce as one for a common goal. A true team sport, that has countless of life lessons. There is no other game like it in my opinion.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- A relentless hard worker that will not let failure stop me.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Darren Waller
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Muhammad Ali, Colin Kaepernick, and my father. The lessons and stories would be endless. I’d try to learn more about dealing with hard times and how to apply it to my own path in wanting to be one of the greats at what I do.