- Name: Breon Michel
- Position: WR
- College: Missouri S&T
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Twitter: @breonm10
- Instagram: @breonm_10
1.What should we know about Breon Michel the person?
- I put God first! Family oriented guy!
2.What is your typical training routine?
- Monday-Friday weights and field work, Saturday and Sunday chill days.
3.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Every game having fun. All my life just having fun playing the game.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- D-Hop so I can pick his brain. Learn new things about the wide out position.
5.What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- I am a grinder! Get the job done by any means!
6.What are your favorite things about playing football for Missouri S+T?
- We are a family. We play for each other.
7.What is your favorite route and why?
- Post because I love the explosive plays!
8.What do you love about the game of football?
- I love that football teaches you about life. Anything you do in the field can relate to the real world.
9.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Hype, fun, focused.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get my all! Whatever my job is in the field it’s getting done. From blocking to passing.
11.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I put it in Gods hands, I only control the controllable.
12.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My older brother played it and I wanted to as well fell in love with the game ever since.