- Name: Antione Frazier
- Position: OL
- College: University of Northern Iowa
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 315 lbs
- Twitter: @antionekfrazier
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Watching my older brother play football and how happy it made my mom see her son playing ball inspired me I wanted to make her that happy watching me she really loved watching us play you could hear her voice over everyone even in big moments.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would relish the opportunity to spend time around Tyron Smith he is the exact type of player I want to be fast, strong, and physical watching his pass pro technique and studying his ability to move people in the run game has taught me a lot.
3.What are your favorite things about playing football for Northern Iowa?
- The comradery and passion that’s been established at UNI it is an honor and a privilege to play here for this team Coach Farley has put together a great staff of leaders who push us as players past our limits and really brings the best out of us.
4.What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- My versatility and adaptability, I am very agile and athletic beyond that my work ethic is what I say separates me I take pride in working hard it derives from watching my mother work so hard all her life to provide for our family.
5.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring the noise when I touch the field I love to talk that talk and it motivates the guys around me, I am a high-energy player, and when any one of my teammates makes a play I get too excited I can not keep my mouth shut.
6.What is your typical training routine?
- High-intensity training, running on the treadmill at different inclines, timed runs, hamster runs, box jumps, abs, weight training, position-specific drills, yoga, would be a normal offseason day for me.
7.What do you love about the game of football?
- The 1 on 1 battle is my favorite part of the game the moment of truth when it comes down to you or me that sense of competition is what I yearn for and I love competition it is what drives me to be who I am.
8.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moment would have to be my very first start at UNI it was the culmination of so many hard days and years chasing this goal I am dead set on obtaining. It was a very emotional day for because of how long it had been since I had been playing it was a feeling of serenity I felt like I was finally back home.
9.What should we know about Antione Frazier the person?
- I hold myself accountable, I love to work hard and compete I am trustworthy and responsible. Most importantly I am passionate about my family I will do whatever it takes to help them succeed and their success it made me happy I take pride in being a part of it.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- I have a soldier mentality what is asked of me will be done with urgency my job is to make the coaches plan work doing my job while helping others do theirs I am a team-oriented player whatever is best for the team is best for me in any situation.
11. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
- My senior year at UNI showed me more about who I am than any other year of football that I have played it really showed me the love I have for this game and how far I am willing to go to be successful at this game it also showed me that there are people who will ride for me till the car stalls out and helps me push it further with there guidance I was able to reach the level I am at now and I am beyond thankful.
12. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I leaned on football as a child and this game has taught me all I know about being a man with the help of my coaches, also, I learned how when times get tough there is always more you can give more you can do you can always be better this game has shown me how to hold my head high in the toughest of situations I don’t back down from anything every obstacle I come across is met head on with the upmost focus and intensity.