- Name: Ty’Shonan Brooks
- Height: 5’11
- Position: CB
- College: Minnesota State University Mankato
- Twitter: @tyshonan_brooks
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city? –
• Texas Roadhouse
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
•Invest, put into my clothing business
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not reaching out to family members enough
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My leadership
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• A bunch of guys usually feed off each other. We all work hard so it’s hard to call out 1 specific person
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I graduated in communications studies w a minor of business administration. I currently have my own clothing business and if football doesn’t workout i would pursue my time into that.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Scoring a touchdown with my family in the stands
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Black Panther
Who is your favorite football team?
• Tennessee Titans – Amani Hooker is my childhood best friend
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Be aware
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Amani Hooker
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Clear my mind with reading the word of God and a lot of positive self talk and scriptures.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to sew and make clothes
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Amani Hooker – not as far as strength and size but the knowledge of the game and the versatility. I feel like I can be used on the field in many different ways , as can he
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents – they have always been there for me pushing me and allowing me to be able to play this game
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family . A lot of my family members look up to me and I just want to provide for them and make them proud. They have done so much for me