- Name: Mike Dilla
- Position: Guard
- College: University of West Florida
- Height: 6’6
- Weight: 315
- Twitter: Mike_Dilla
- Instagram: Mike_Dilla
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I would say my competitiveness, my dedication to the sport, and my knowledge for the position.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I have always been interested in football since I was very young, but I never played until my freshman year of high school.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Like I said earlier I am extremely competitive I also am very coachable and always looking for new techniques to learn to become more of a technician on the offensive line.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to Multiple Sclerosis research. That cause is very close to me.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- You control your attitude, preparation, and execution.
Who was your childhood hero?
- I would say my dad he taught me a lot growing up and continues to till this day
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Our running back Shomari Mason #5
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I would have to say last year when we didn’t play any games. Just practicing every day with no games to look forward to was challenging. This did prepare us and bring our team close together and I am very happy for that year.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I got to UWF in 2017 the second year the program competed in football games, this same year we went to our first National Championship. So in 3 years of competition since I have been at UWF I have been blessed to start in two national championships so far and win one.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I would have to say either chicken wings or cashews.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part about football is your legally allowed to hit somebody as hard as you can. And the friendships you make with your teammates.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would say either David DeCastro or Zack Martin both are great finishers and have great technique.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- 1. George Washington. He probably has some great stories
- 2.Brett Keisel. He is one of my favorite Steeler players ever.
- 3 Toby Keith. He is one of my favorite country singers and seems like a cool guy to hang out with.