- Name: Kahliq Muhammad
- Position: WR / KR / PR
- College: Clarion University
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 185
- Twitter: @Kahliqmuhammad
- Instagram: @_Kahliq
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me a top prospect is my playmaking ability, im a receiver that will win the 1 on 1 battles as well a be able to spread the field and be a deep ball threat, also my Attitude on how I approach the game is top tier and I feel I’m the best at whatever I do and carry that with me in all aspects of my life.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was first interested in football when I began high school. Freshman year was my first time playing tackle football
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to any cause it would be one that people with places with no food are, I want to help change that dynamic of the world because all the resources we have people shouldn’t go hungry ! This is something I care about especially within the youth in the states.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I have heard has came from my father, he told me your “Attitude determines your Altitude” this has always been huge in my life because I have been through a lot just like anyone else but the difference is my mind and attitude helped me get out of a lot of situations that I have seen others not make it through.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was my Dad, he showed me what a hardworking man looks like since I was very young , always instilling wisdom and strength in me!
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- ( Wr) Terrell Ford is a straight baller!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I truly HATE Losing! Although it’s apart of the game I hate it!
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Adversity is something that i always comes my way, a few years ago I was homeless that is something that not alot of people know but I still kept my head up and chest out and pulled through, still got my college degree and still playing the game I love! My grit is unmatched .
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is special because they provided me and opportunity when no one did! And I’m forever grateful for that.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack would have to be Gushers
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is the build up ! By that I mean the preparation, studying your opponents strengths and weaknesses, studying yourself, making mental adjustments in order to go out and dominate. Im a person who really values the process because I wouldn’t be who I am without trusting that process!
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am someone who believes I am in full control of my destiny, I am not defined by my wins or loses but how I responded to them.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I really don’t like to compare myself to anyone because I am a student of the game, I like to watch a few different people and add bits and pieces to my game and develop it into my own . Some of the few games I like to model my self after is … Steve Smith , Stefan Diggs, Amari Cooper, and Devante Adams is the main few guys I study.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jay Z
- J Cole
- Nipsey Hussle
- I chose them because I feel like all three have a similar upbringing that I have, in some ways they are different, but they all will bring insight on how to change circumstances not only for myself but for those around me! How to be business man and still maintain my morals and values . Most importantly I feel all three would elevate my way of thinking and overall help me grow into what I want to become .