- Name: John Snowden
- Position: TE
- College: Elizabeth City State University
- Height: 6’6″
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Twitter: @CEO_Snow2
- Instagram: @Ceo_Snow2
1.What should we know about John Snowden the person?
- Me as a person I’m just really laid back and mainly just focus on staying out of trouble and making sure I’m the best all-around person I can be.
2. What past or present NFL coach would you want to learn from the most and why?
- It has to be Bill Belichick because of the amount of football knowledge he has and he coached some great tight ends as well.
3. What are you looking forward to in the rest of your season?
- The main goal is to win out in the conference and make a good run into the D2 playoffs. Individual goals is to be D2 all American and all-conference. Just to make enough noise that I can be invited to some bowl games and combine to give me the best chance to make it to the next level.
4. What is your typical training routine?
- With my trainer, we usually do an hour to an hour and a half in the gym on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Tuesday, Thursday we are on the field going over routes improving my speed, stability, and blocking, and working on after the catch moves.
5. What sets you apart from other tight ends?
- I believe it’s how well I can move at my size being as though I used to play basketball, I feel as though the routes I ran are smoother, and that I play physical because before I played te I was a de so I naturally play more aggressive.
6. What are you still learning as a football player?
- Everything really I don’t have a lot of experience playing TE as this is only my 4th season playing te so I feel like I’m learning how to block and run my routes and learning different defenses more on a daily basis.
7. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Always being coachable because even the greats still feel it’s something they can learn to get better. Also staying humble so that it makes you more open to learn from anyone even if its not a coach or player.
8. What is your favorite route and why?
- Either a post or seam because I can get past the backer and if the safety doesn’t pick me up then that’s a touchdown.
9. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
- I would say COVID because we couldn’t play for the year it really showed me how life would be without football, that it showed me I have to work harder so I can make it to the next level and continue to do what I love.
10. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Main way is praying about it, but for most challenges, I just try and learn how to get through them and learn how it is supposed to make me better both on and off the field. But mainly for on the field film helps a lot as well.
11. What is a skill that you have that you think translates into the NFL well?
- I think it would be my route running because I feel like in the league they want the TE’s to be like receivers to create more mismatches.
12. What do you love about the game of football?
- Everything honestly it’s a sport I played all my life. It takes you to places you thought you may never go and meet people that you create long-lasting bonds with.