- Name: Myles Williams
- Position: FS/SS/ATH
- College: Walsh University
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 200
- Twitter: MylesW_20
- Instagram: prince_williams_3
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I can do the impossible immediately. I have played football for 15 years and 15 seasons at an elite level, I have a lot more gas in the tank, I do not want to fit in with all the other prospects, it’s hard to put in words, but I am just a different breed and that has always been my mindset.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 7 years old when my dad asked me and my big brother if we wanted him to sign us up to play for the East Dragons who was my peewee team in the Akron city league.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’ve never feared a man, but God.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Mental health, depression, and suicide awareness and assistance. There are many individuals in the world who are fighting demons and tough times in which they do not reach out for help, while instead, they try to suck it up on their own and sometimes fall into deep depression or even take their own lives, everyone needs to know that this world is better with them in it.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- While I am working so hard on making football work, also work just as hard on a backup plan just in case football does not work out. I am going to be successful with or without football.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Both my Mom and Pops blessed me with being able to grow up in a two-parent household and worked hand and hand so I see them as one, but my Father was my childhood hero, he was like superman growing up, he could do any and everything possible, except fly, he was and currently still is invincible. I have seen my Pops go through so much in his life and at the end of the day, he would still find a way to smile and put food on the table. No matter what we were going through he made sure his family was taken care of first before anything else and made sure I and my siblings had everything we needed to be successful whether it was in sports, education, or most importantly just life. Anybody can be a dad, but not everyone can be a father.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Stephen Baugh, plays Sam linebacker, overall athlete, and is from Warren, Ohio.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who underestimate me because of my size, I don’t care who you are, I will nip that in the bud real quick and make you eat every word through my performance.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I lost some relatives that took a big hit on my family, football allowed me to take that pain, grief also suffering and express it through my actions on the field, that’s how I have coped and numbed numerous pain points in my life.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Walsh University is a private school, and it will always have a place in my heart just because they gave me an opportunity when other schools did not, and I will forever be grateful.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Beef Jerky or fruit snacks
What is the best part of football?
- It doesn’t matter where you’re from, how much money you or your family has, or what class status you’re in, I hit and demolish everyone the same, and no one can save you from me while on the field.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence, what would you say?
- I am an intelligent, charming, and handsome young man who doesn’t want anything out of life, but to be happy and put a smile on other people’s faces, on a quest trying to see how big of a footprint I can place on earth before leaving, my final destination and the greatest goal is Heaven.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Earl Thomas because of our small body build as a DB, vision and the ability to cover and see the whole field while in the middle third, also the physicality while making tackles.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Tyler Perry, Jay-Z, and Oprah, I am a Financial Advisor at a firm in Akron, Ohio, where I run my own Practice and I know for a fact that they will find value in what it is that I do.