- Name: Jhon Williams II
- Position: LB
- College: Hastings College
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @jseethevision
- Instagram: @iamjciii
1. What should we know about Jhon Williams the person?
I’m probably one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.
2. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
I would have to say all of it from 7+ sack games to injuries I’ve enjoyed the ups and downs equally because without them I wouldn’t be who I am today.
3. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Ray Lewis, I just love his morals and his standards that he applies to every area of his life which breeds greatness.
4. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
The prime time effect, if I’m not there you can feel it.
5. How do you prepare for games?
I usually call my dad and speak to him for awhile then read my bible.
6. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
I would say the ability to cover and speed, I’m comfortable guarding the best receiver on any opposing team.
7. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My big cousin Ryan Green was really good and I fell in love with it growing up around him.
8. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
I’m looking forward changing the culture of Hastings College football, bring a new era of greatness in every aspect from the field to the community.
9. What is your favorite workout?
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Consistent effort, athleticism, and game changing big plays. 11.What do you love about the game of football? The grind, it never stops cashing consistent self improvement.
12. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
Playing 3 tech at the University of Houston honestly shaped me to an all around football player, being undersized I learned how to fight relentlessly and to dominate under any circumstances. The trenches made me.