- Name: Marshon Crowder
- Position: LB
- College: University of Dubuque
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Twitter: @MarsCrowder7
- Instagram: @marscrowder_7
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My freshman year of high school, I asked myself what I really wanted to do. Football was the top of my list and I just ran with it!
2. What are your favorite things about playing football for Dubuque?
The brotherhood, the leadership, and the knowledge. Playing for UD has given me life lessons that I can pass on to many others.
3. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Tyrann Mathieu, he’s an animal on and off the field. His character is intriguing to me and just being able to ask him about his day to day life, his inspirations, his passion, all of that would benefit me in becoming a better player myself.
4. What does it mean to you to be a captain of Dubuque?
It puts into perspective what I believe in the most. I’ve been raised to be a leader my entire life and being able to be a leader on this team and in this community in general, tells me I’m going the right path.
5. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
My agility and athleticism. I know I give up a decent amount of weight compared to most, but my athleticism and strength put me ahead.
6. How do you prepare for games?
I zone out, I put my earbuds in and just go to another world. Stretching while envisioning how I want to play, what plays I wanna make, just free reign throughout my mind. The music keeps me honest though, it keeps me on track.
7. What should we know about Marshon Crowder the person?
I’m a family man before anything. Everything I’ve done to this day, has been to setup a stress free life for my family.
8. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
During practice I try to make sure everyone’s making some noise, bringing some kind of energy, making sure those that are there, are acting like they want to be there. Gameday, I’m locked in, I speak minimal, and just get after it.
9. What do you love about the game of football?
That it gives endless life lessons. Whether you’re a player, a coach, a spectator, there’s always some kind of lesson to be gained.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Relentlessness, high motor, a leader, accountability!
11. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Lifting during off-season has given me the most memorable times while in college. The weight room is definitely the spot.
12. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Being able to break the all-time sack record as well as giving the program a shot at another conference title and potentially a national playoff berth.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Huge play by Big Play Tre twitter.com/Raiders/status…
about 47 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devin Washington, DB, Angelo State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Is New York Giants WR Kenny Golladay ALREADY INJURED?! | TFD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/kenny-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BdbkwiilpJ
about 59 mins ago
- Hey #Raiders fans we have a contest for you soon!! Make sure you following @MVPAuthentics Make sure you are follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Omari Alexander, DB, Western Kentucky University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/omari-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...