- Name: Jovon Sewell
- Position: CB
- College: Concordia St. Paul
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 174
- Twitter: @allstarjo_
- Instagram: @jogomakeit
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Wouldn’t say I am a top prospect but I would like to say I could definitely be a steal !
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Started playing around 6
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Humbled, nothing was given to me I am going to earn everything!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Cancer, I think cancer is one of those things we still have not found a cure for and it kills thousands every year.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I ever received was stay true to yourself be the best person you could be and I take that to heart.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Definitely my mother.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- That a tough one I would say Darice Haywood very good receiver think he a little underrated on our team.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Liars !
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Getting kicked off the football team my junior was pretty tough. Made some decisions that hurt me and couldn’t play that year and that could have been a big year for me so that really hurt.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is great it is a small school but everybody is connected and they truly care about you there. Not just as an athlete but they care about you as a person and want to see you do well in life after football which I love.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I love Welch’s fruit snacks and trail mix
What is the best part of football?
- Competing of course I love going out there competing and get better !
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Humble Beast
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Marcus Peters
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would
- My Grandma died when I really little never got to meet her. , Terence Crawford my favorite fighter & lastly would have to say Lebron James my favorite basketball player ever.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Bradrick Shaw, RB, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/bradri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/M2STKpLXl0
about 4 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Josh Wilkes, WR, Arkansas Pine Bluff nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/josh-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:Quinn Ewers To Enroll at Ohio State Early. What Makes Him So Good?? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/quinn-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Is it time for the Minnesota Vikings to rebuild? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/viking… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0VoFpK387n
about 3 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...