- Name: Cade Moser
- Position: WR
- College: Northwestern College (IA)
- Height:6′ 4″
- Weight:190 lbs
- Instagram: @moser_03
1.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I always try to bring positive energy to the football field. I’m a very energetic guy and think people really like to feed off of the energy I bring.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Randy Moss, because that’s one of my favorite receivers and he plays the same way I do and I think that I’ve learned a lot from him.
3. What are your favorite things about playing football for Northwestern(IA)?
I would say just playing football there I love my teammates and coaches and the energy the fans have plus its really close to home.
4. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I would say growing up my dad was a high school football coach and made a huge impact on my love for the game.
5. What is your favorite workout?
Cardio,working on speed,and footwork to be the best football player I can be.
6. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
I would say just my frame, I’m a pretty lengthy guy and my speed helps me be successful on the football field.
7. How do you prepare for games?
I’m pretty loose talking to teammates, listen to some fun music, it’s a fun game so I just go out there and catch some balls in warmups to get my mind right.
8. What should we know about Cade Moser the person?
I would say I’m just a guy I hope friends like being around. A fun, energetic guy. I like to work hard and like to work on being a good football player even not in football season. And I like being around my family.
9. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
I’m just looking forward to being with my teammates and stay injury free. I’ve had a few injuries so I just want to be available to help our team win. And go make a run at another championship.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would just get a guy that works hard, can run deep down the field to blow the top off, I have been working on my blocking hard and I strive to be the best all around receiver I can be.
11. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
In college I would say the playoff run Northwestern(IA) just had because we beat the number one and number two team to get to the championship game and it was memorable.
12. What do you love about the game of football?
I just love playing the game and I love the team aspect of it from the teammates, coaches and the fans. I’ve made a lot of great relationships in the sport.