- Name: Blake Green
- Position: DL
- College: University of South Florida
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 270
- Twitter: @BeGreatBlake
- Instagram: @begreatblake1
1.What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
With my athletic ability, I can play all positions on the defensive line ( End, Nose, 3 Tech). My quickness, and my true understanding of the game.
2. How do you prepare for games?
I watch film on the guy I’m going against throughout the week, picking up his tendencies and habits. On game day, I’m stretching and listening to music, and going over last-minute film.
3. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would want to hang out with Aaron Donald and Shaquil Barrett, those are two of my favorite pass rushers so I would want to gain as much knowledge from them as possible.
4. What is your favorite workout?
Upper body lifts, and also all speed/agility drills on the field.
5. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Getting my first sack in Arrowhead Stadium, beating BYU on homecoming day, and going from a walk on to a scholarship player at USF.
6. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring positive energy, I’m the real goofy one in the defensive line room, I’m always smiling or laughing. There are not too many times I’ve been in a bad mood on the field.
7. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I’ve always been around football since a child so it was a no-brainer. I played multiple sports but I chose football. I love being able to be violent and competitive.
8. What should we know about Blake Green the person?
I am a hardworking person in everything I do, and I’m a great person/teammate. I am someone that people would like to be around, I bring positive energy daily.
9. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
I ask God to help guide me through all my challenges and hardships.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They’ll get a harder worker and a true student of the game, with a desire to win.
11. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Putting all the hard work I did in the spring and summer on display.
12. What do you love about the game of football?
I love the competitiveness of it, I love the fact that I can be violent.