- Name: Jakob Herres
- Position: WR
- College: Virginia Military Institute
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 220 lbs
- What do people need to know about Jakob Herres the person?
I’m a very easygoing person who enjoys time with family and friends. I’m passionate about those close to me.
2. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
The mix between the height and length with athleticism and good speed and being able to adjust to any ball thrown in my radius.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Just win, I want to win my matchup every play, no matter if it’s a pass or runs. I’m confident in my team and myself and remain confident until the last horn sounds.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I’d like to spend some time with Randy Moss. I love his confidence and I think it would be a learning experience just to spend some time with a legend like that.
5.How do you prepare for games?
Make sure practice work is crisp and watching film all week leading up to the game. Gameday is just listening to music and imagining big plays.
6.What is your favorite workout?
I like cleans.
7.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Senior year of High school was a special year breaking a lot of records. This past season we won the SoCon Championship and I had an All-American season and that was special as well.
8.What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
I hope to be someone they trust to catch the football consistently. Whatever role a team trusts me to do.
9.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
Confidence. I go out there knowing we can all win our 1 on 1 matchup, and do all I can to be the player to provide a spark whenever we need it.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A very coachable player who only wants to get better and is willing to do anything to do that and help the team win.
11.What are your favorite things about playing football for VMI?
Playing with the guys that I’ve built such a close bond with throughout everything we go through at VMI.
12.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I feel like it brings the best out of me as a person. I’m constantly working toward a lifelong goal. It is a very fun game for me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Le’Vonte Larry, DB, Savannah State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...