- Name: Danny Gilbert Jr.
- Position: DB
- College: Bethany College (WV)
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 180
- Twitter: @D_GilbertJR
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Being versatile, being able to understand what my DC wants in certain situations
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Student of the game first. Always looking for ways to be Better. I’m never satisfied.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Feed every homeless/kid person across America.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Keep God first in everything you do.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Growing up. My Dad.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Amos Porter RB
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When someone plays with your intelligence.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Losing my little brother 2 weeks before the first game of the season.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The teachers/professors that are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you succeed in life and not just in the classrooms.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Mini Muffin Bites (Blueberry).
What is the funnest part of football?
- Hitting people and not getting in trouble for it.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- There’s no one that’ll come in and work as hard I will. Day after day.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- God, My Auntie, My Little Brother