- Name: Reggie Colson III
- Position: WR
- College: Tiffin University
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 203 lbs
- Twitter: @Bigstiickz
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I’ve been playing football since 3 years old just something I’ve always wanted to do.
2. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
3. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Hard work and determination.
4. What is your favorite workout?
I like to squat.
5. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Another 1,000 yard season and hopefully get into the NFL.
6. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
One of my favorite moments was in 2019 when I got 25 yards and got into the endzone.
7. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Calvin Johnson, that’s my all time favorite receiver.
8. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
I don’t drop passes and I make contested catches.
9. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
To destroy anybody in front of me.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A competitor, someone who is willing to compete at all times.
11. What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
I just want to make it there and do something I’ve been doing my whole life and do it at the highest level.
12. What are your biggest traits on the football field?
Speed and catching the ball