- Name: Korey Banks
- Position: WR
- College: North Carolina A&T University
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Twitter: @__KB7
1.What are your favorite things about playing football for North Carolina A&T?
Playing at A&T gives you that Friday night lights feeling again. Playing at our stadium is one of a kind. Our student section is full of energy and our band is second to none. It’s pretty cool for me because it’s truly is a home feeling. Also winning is our culture here. That alone is my favorite part about playing football at A&T.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would probably say Marvin Harrison or Desean Jackson. I try to mix both of their styles into my own. And I think I could learn little things about getting open from these guys. These are smaller WRs who consistently beat press.
3.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring a swag/energy that not everybody has. My energy is a domino effect and it turns everybody’s level of play who are around me up. I’m excited to compete every time.
4.What should people know about Korey Banks the person?
I’m overall a good dude. Ask around. I love people!
5.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I guess it’s in my bloodline. The thrill I get from football I can’t get in any other sport.
6.What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
I can not only run but I have great ball skills. I attack the ball. My knowledge of the game. And I PLAY special teams!
7.What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is on the track I love running.
8.What statistic is most important to you?
Winning of course. Then touchdowns.
9.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Dominate, win double the amount that you lose.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
Everything out of me. A punt returner, kick returner, WR\RB. They are getting a complete player and athlete.
11.What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
I mean there are many but playing baseball and running track may have helped me improve the most.
12.How do you prepare for games?
I work hard as I can during the week. I pray and I leave it all on the field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Travis Reiner, P, Indiana State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/travis… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brad Cecil, C, South Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brad-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/h61Usvxau7
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago
- Last Chance:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago
- Did You See This:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...