- Name: Donnavan Spencer
- Position: RB
- College: Southern Illinois University (Transfer from Western Carolina)
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @Donnavan___5
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite moments are the locker room after a big win! It’s special, it is a feeling like no other because all the hard work from that practice week paid off.
2. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I wanted to be a football player because I knew it would make me tough. Also, I’m the little brother of 3 boys so my older brothers and I would practice the game every day outside.
3. What sets you apart from other running backs?
The things that set me apart are being able to do it all by catching, running between tackles and blocking! My speed makes me a even better threat to the game.
4.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset on the field is dominant by any means necessary and be the best you. Once you do that the game will come to you.
5.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
The keys to being successful are the mental reps, treating everything like a game rep even in practice when your not getting reps.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
If I could hang with anybody it would be LaDainian Tomlinson, He is one of my favorite backs of all time and I love the mindset he has.
7. What things are you looking forward to with Southern Illinois?
The thing I’m looking for in Southern Illinois is a strong brotherhood family that loves to win! Those men are special and I can’t wait to be a part of the family!
8.What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is my speed workout because that’s one of my biggest attributes to the game and plus there’s always room for improvement.
9. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
The energy I bring to the field is unmatched compared to others, one thing my former coach taught us we have to bring the best out of everybody just because usually teams run the ball on the first play of the game so it starts with us. We have to set the tone!
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
The thing a team will get out of me is a great player but even better person. I want to lead in every aspect not just in the field but in life as well. Also, I believe I’m a every down back so you don’t have to take me off the field to make a play.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life is not fighting back and forth with my mental state, being able to just trust the process because everything happens for a reason.
12.What are your biggest traits on the football field?
My biggest traits on the football field are being all down running-back and using my speed to go beyond all my other capabilities. Also, studying the game and knowing what I have to do when I’m on the field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Peter Kozusha, OL, University of Alberta nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/peter-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brent Laing, OL, Minnesota-Duluth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YO6CWOC24a
about 20 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jalen Wayne, WR, University of South Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/jalen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Travis Reiner, P, Indiana State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/travis… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brad Cecil, C, South Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brad-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/h61Usvxau7
about 48 mins ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...