- Name: Cyrus Holder
- Position: WR
- College: Duquesne University
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Twitter: @Cyrus_Holder
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My top moment would be running onto the field after securing the NEC Championship against CCSU my freshman year.
2.What is your favorite workout?
3.What is a skill that you have that you think translates into the NFL well?
I think my combination of size and athleticism will translate well. It will show whenever I test.
4.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Preparation. Mental and physical preparation are keys to success on game days.
5.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I’d have to go with Larry Fitzgerald. He’s had the best hands in the league over the last decade. He’s also great in the community down in Arizona so I think he’d be a nice guy to meet.
6.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Each play think about what my assignment is and break down the look I’m getting from the defense. Whatever I have to do I want to win my matchup. One thing my dad always preaches to me is to never let it be my man that makes the tackle on run plays.
7.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I didn’t really decide. I started playing at 5 years old and its become a part of who I am.
8.What is a moment in your football career that improved you as a football player?
Losing games my sophomore year of college and not being able to have a big say in the outcome. You tend to think things are easy when you start out successful. Those losses really lit a fire under me.
9.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
Controlled. I’m confident in what I’m doing on the field and I try not to waste energy getting emotional during the game.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A smart player that wants to win.
11.What are your favorite things about playing football for Duquesne?
The culture. I really like how the coaches and all the guys carry themselves. Everyone is committed to winning from the top on down. It’s a good environment for anyone who is a competitor.
12.What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
I think my ability and willingness to block sets me apart from other wideouts. I’m also much faster than most receivers my size.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Did You See This:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
- Did You See This:Kansas City standout high school football player Terrell Bell shot and killed | Only 15 years old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL football player arrested in connection to a possible homicide of his missing girlfriend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...