- Name: Tre Harbison
- Position: Runningback
- College: Northern Illinois/Charlotte
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 220
- Twitter: @TREHARBO
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- My whole life I’ve been the underdog. All I need is an opportunity to show that I belong.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m willing to do whatever I can to help the team win. I’m always trying to find ways to not just improve individually, but how to help improve the people around me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Give back to my city. I would do anything to improve my community of Shelby,Nc
Who was your childhood hero?
- I can’t single out a specific person, there are a variety of people I view as a hero within my family.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Tyler Murray
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who don’t stick to their word.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The passing of my Uncle in the middle of my sophomore season.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The relationships with people. Relationships are important in life, it helped me grow into the person I want to be.
What is your favorite snack food?
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am someone who will bring physicality to any offense with a will to win.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Mark Ingram
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Chad Johnson, Mike Tyson and Ricky Williams. I am a person who is comfortable with being myself. These guys were my favorite athletes growing up because they were comfortable within their own skin.