- Name: Marlon Dunlap Jr.
- Position: Defensive Linemen
- College: University of Florida
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 290
- Twitter: @MJD_75
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I do believe I am an underdog but I am content with putting my abilities on the forefront.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am ready to play any position that they need me to play including special teams.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to the black community as a whole. With me being an African American studies major I saw how our community suffered and many could say still are suffering from.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Triple H was my childhood hero at first then it became Tom Brady.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Kingsley Eguakun is the most underrated player that played with me. I believe he has a “dog” like mentality and he’s going to get a chance to put it on display.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who drive slow for no reason
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life was losing my grandfather.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I chose to play at the University of Florida because there was an expectation to be great at this school and play hard. Everybody that I played with here did their best to live up to that standard. I have played with a lot of freakish athletes here and they taught me many things while watching them perform in the games and at practice.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal bars
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am ready and prepared to compete for a job.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would compare myself to Cameron Hayward out of Pittsburgh due to his versatility on the defensive line.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have dinner with Tom Brady, Michael Jackson, and Beyoncé because I believe I can learn alot of information from those people due to how much success they have had in their careers.