- Name: Harry Crider
- Position: Center/Guard
- College: Indiana University
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 310
- Twitter: @HarryCrider
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I understand that I do not have the same buzz around my name that other prospects have entering the draft, but I am confident and believe in my abilities as a player. I trust in my work ethic, smarts, and skills to make it in the NFL.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I am a consistent and dedicated person on and off the field. I will come in every day ready to work, improve, and learn. I lean on my consistency to stay steady through the highs and lows.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- One cause that is important to me is Riley Hospital for Children in Indiana.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was my dad. He instilled qualities in me that I am forever thankful for, including the love for football.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Cam Jones. He is a special player and a great leader on the team.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Selfishness or lack of respect for others.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 10, and learning how to balance sports, eating, and general life with diabetes was a difficult challenge. I am proud to have overcome this to be a healthy football player now.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Indiana prepared me to be a complete person, through Coach Allen’s motto of “Love Each Other”, to the academic advisors, and to the Life Skills department teaching professional and life-long skills.
What is your favorite snack food?
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a consistent and dedicated person who will make a positive impact on a team and do my job on Sundays.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Ryan Kelly
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jeff Saturday, Jay-Z, and Joe Rogan