- Name: Gerrid Doaks
- Position: RB
- College: University of Cincinnati
- Height: 6 ft
- Weight: 228lbs
- Twitter: @gdoaks23
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- Yes, I definitely feel like an underdog! I feel like I am being overlooked because of how the school I went to compares to these other schools clout wise.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am capable of being more than just your average big RB. I can catch, run, play special teams, etc.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- it would be towards helping kids in poorer neighborhoods have a better chance of getting to college.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Elijah Ponder
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Hearing people smack on their food while eating
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
Coming back from my 2018 injury which cause me to sit out the entire year ( sports hernia)
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Playing in Nippert Stadium. A packed Nippert stadium gives you a feeling you ant really describe.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Caramel M&Ms
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a hard working and unselfish player who is willing to do anything that’s asked of me in order to help a team win and become better.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Leonard Fournette
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would say Dave Chappelle (Comedian), Kobe Bryant, and Marshawn Lynch because they all can bring something different to the table I can learn from especially from a professional aspect.