- Name: Jerry Jacobs
- Position: DB
- College: Arkansas
- Height: 5′ 11
- Weight: 208 lbs
- What do you think sets you apart from other DBs?
I’m very physical I can come up and tackle and I can shutdown half of a field.
2. What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is when we do full body it’s nothing like getting a whole body workout in.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Don’t let up give 110% max effort on everything I do.
4. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite moment of my football life is when I first got my interception in 9th grade I was too happy for that achievement.
5. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Overcoming losing my mom she was my backbone my best friend and she is still with me here today.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Tre’Davious White, I just feel like we are more similar when it comes to football and I like how he carried himself and his family outside of football it’s amazing.
7. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Winning a Super Bowl man that’s gonna be unbelievable.
8.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
Focus first because you always have to be locked in to know what you going against.
9. What role do you hope to have in the NFL?
A starter role really whatever role I have to play to help the team win.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They are getting a ball hawking player who loves the game and loves to win and compete hardworking kid as well.
11. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Stay in your playbook and make sure you are doing the right things to stay in the league.
12. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
The toughness in me and the fast twitch I got I just knew football was for me.