Daylon Burnett played football for Watson Chapel Junior High had died after a school shooting.
Burnett, 15, was a victim in an on-campus shooting at Watson Chapel Junior High School.
Daylon Burnett died Wednesday, according to his Mother, two days after he was shot in a hallway near the school library.
“Y’all my boy got his wings at 5:35 p.m.,” Keisha Lee wrote Wednesday on Facebook
Burnett was a 5’11, 240 pound linebacker and running back. He was schedule to graduate in 2024.
Police arrested another 15 year old student named Thomas Quarles and he is being held in lieu of a 1 million dollar bail.
Quarles is accused of shooting Daylon Burnett. Officers found two .380-caliber shell casings next to the victim.
Please keep Daylon’s Mother in your prayers at this time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlott… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Harris, WR, University of Central Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Dang they had a GoFundMe for Black Rob that never reached it's goal. So sad. Said he needed housing and medical a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Damn Black Rob died? Woah twitter.com/camronsanto/st…
about 55 mins ago
- Villanova QB Daniel Smith throws the wildest touchdown pass ever
I just want you to watch the defender! He is cel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago