Deion Sanders should have been pumped when his team came back from a huge win over Edward Waters. The Jackson State Tigers pummeled the Edward Waters football team 53-0.
Well, Deion Sanders was ROBBED! He was not happy because, during the game, all his belongings were stolen. Yes, his cell phone, wallet everything was taken according to Ross Dellenger.
The worst part about this is Deion will not be able to truly enjoy the win. He will be trying to find out who stole his belongings.
Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman surprised Sanders on the field in pregame warmups. The wild thing is Deion’s team was dominating on the field.
This was Jackson State’s first program shutout since Sept. 6, 2014 when the Tigers beat Virginia-Lynchburg 59-0.
The Jackson State defense was biting. I mean they only gave up 9 yards in the first half. Jackson State will face Mississippi Valley State next. It will be a better game, but Jackson State looked damn good.
As for the person stealing, shame on you, you finally have a great coach and you steal from him? Pathetic.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I mean I want donuts now twitter.com/ryantalbotbill…
about 22 mins ago
- This should be trending on Twitter I am sorry. Do you realize the impact Black Inventors had? Help me share this!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Both hoping to be traded? How about protect them? Spend some draft picks on some damn lineman twitter.com/nflresearch/st…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: AJ Brown Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Titans Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Pretty crazy to think the Bills landed Matt Milano an Orlando, Florida native in the draft using a pick for Mike Gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago