Dalton Crossan has joined the Premier Lacrosse League. If you are wondering who Dalton Crossan is, he was a standout running back from New Hampshire.
Crossan played college football at the University of New Hampshire from 2012 to 2016. He appeared in 44 games and totaled 5,189 all-purpose yards, including 2,617 rushing yards, 779 receiving yards, and 1,793 kick return yards. In 2016, he rushed for 1,281 yards and 10 touchdowns and totaled 1,977 all-purpose yards.
Crossan would end up going undrafted and signing with the Indianapolis Colts and playing with the Buccaneers. He was a big time lacrosse player in high school and was recruited to play for Michigan and Notre Dame before selecting to play football for UNH.
Crossan is not the only NFL player looking to join the PLL. Former NFL standout wide receiver Chris Hogan also known as 7-11 because he was always open, is entering the draft in March.
Hogan played lacrosse at Penn State and was quite the standout. It will be interesting to see what happens moving forward.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 8 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago