Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevor Lawrence, QB
Not a surprise, the Jags grab what is undoubtedly the best talent in the draft and look to the future with their franchise quarterback.
- New York Jets – Justin Fields, QB
The Jets do some work to improve their quarterback situation after the massive recession from Sam Darnold in 2019.
- Miami Dolphins – DeVonta Smith, WR
The reigning Heisman winner Devonta Smith will end up in Miami where he will serve as a massive upgrade to Preston Williams and DeVante Parker, and give Tua a chance to succeed.
- Atlanta Falcons – Zach Wilson, QB
The Falcons get a young talent in Zach Wilson that they can groom behind Matt Ryan for a year, and if all goes well Wilson can be a starter by 2022.
- Cincinnati Bengals – Penei Sewell, OT
The Bengals offensive line needs a massive overhaul and Sewell would be a great start towards that. Admittedly the Bengals have swung and missed on a lot of their first round picks, but Sewell seems like a safer pick than in years past.
- Philadelphia Eagles – Ja’Marr Chase, WR
The Eagles grab one of the better receivers in the draft at the sixth pick and finally give Hurts a target not named DeSean Jackson or Alshon Jeffery.
- Detroit Lions – Micah Parsons, LB
The Lions pick up one of the best defensive players in the NFL to help out a defense that was ranked dead last by Pro Football Reference.
- Carolina Panthers – Trey Lance, QB
Trey Lance is a big upgrade from Teddy Bridgewater who we have successfully established as a game manager at best.
- Denver Broncos – Caleb Farley, CB
Caleb Farley will help boost a cornerback group that has either underperformed or does not deserve to be in a starting role anyway.
- Dallas Cowboys – Patrick Surtain II, CB
The Cowboys get a rookie corner that they can pair with Trevon Diggs who was OK in his first NFL season.
- New York Giants – Wyatt Davis, G
Wyatt Davis will help strengthen an offensive line who was ranked 31st overall by Pro Football Focus in 2020. Davis will hopefully be a better first round pick than last year’s Andrew Thomas who allowed 10 sacks on the year.
- San Francisco 49ers – Jaylen Waddle, WR
The Niners will be able to land Waddle with the twelfth overall pick, and Waddle will play as the number two or three receiver alongside Deebo Samuel, and will help Jimmy G in what might be his last chance in San Francisco.
- Los Angeles Chargers – Rashawn Slater, OT
For all the crap we give the Bengals and Giants offensive lines, the Chargers have been even worse. The Chargers will hopefully be able to improve with Slater at 13th overall.
- Minnesota Vikings – Gregory Rousseau, EDGE
The Vikings make a move that will help fill the void of the departed Everson Griffen, and hopefully help get insurance for Danielle Hunter.
- New England Patriots – Jalen Mayfield, OL
The Patriots strengthen their offensive line with a young offensive lineman. He will line up beside David Andrews and Joe Thuney.
- Arizona Cardinals – Kwity Payne, DL
A player who has very surprisingly fallen until the 16th pick will be picked up by the Arizona Cardinals to give some help to Zack Allen and Corey Peters.
- Las Vegas Raiders – Nick Bolton, LB
Bolton would help out what is one of the single worst defenses in the NFL, and will be a good toy for new defensive coordinator Gus Bradley to play with.
- Miami Dolphins – Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL
You’ve given Tua plenty of help with Devonta Smith, now let’s give him no excuses with a premier offensive lineman in Alijah Vera-Tucker.
- Washington Football Team – Rondale Moore, WR
Look I’d say the priority right now is definitely the receiver core, Dontrelle Inman and Cam Sims are not serviceable 2 and 3 receivers. Moore gives either Heinicke or Kyle Allen another weapon, and gives both an opportunity to pan out as quarterbacks
- Chicago Bears – Kyle Trask, QB
Trask would be a good fit for Chicago where Mitch Trubisky is soon to be out, and Nick Foles has proven to not be able to pick up the gauntlet.
- Indianapolis Colts – Christian Barmore, DT
The Colts look like the front runner to trade for Carson Wentz, so let’s take a look at getting that defensive line even beefier with Barmore, who would have a chance to play alongside DeForest Buckner on what is quickly becoming a stout defense.
- Tennessee Titans – Zaven Collins, LB
Just imagine how much fun Vrabel would have putting Zaven Collins alongside the likes of Rashaan Evans and Harold Landry, suddenly that defense is flying.
- New York Jets – Travis Etinne, RB
There is absolutely nobody in the backfield of New York right now, Frank Gore is old, and La’Mical Perine and Ty Johnson are not exactly Alvin Kamara and Derrick Henry. Etinne will hopefully at least give the Jets a starter, and maybe an elite player.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Mac Jones, QB
Ben will likely be out of the NFL as early as this offseason, and definitely within the next couple of years. Mac Jones could be groomed as the next big talent in Pittsburgh, after all I have seen enough of Mason Rudolph for my entire lifetime.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Alex Leatherwood, OT
The Jags offensive tackles are awful right now, nobody should have to endure Cam Robinson and Jawaan Taylor as their starters. Leatherwood would be an excellent pick here, and the Jags could really help build an offense with this piece.
- Cleveland Browns – Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, OLB
The Browns are actually pretty set at every position except for linebacker. Owusu-Koramoah would be someone to build around in the middle beside Sione Takitaki.
- Baltimore Ravens – Rashod Bateman, WR
Hollywood Brown looked great in his rookie year, but to be honest his second year was quite rough. Bateman will be able to line up beside Hollywood and make the Ravens passing attack a real threat.
- Buffalo Bills – Patrick Jones II, LB
The Bills might lose Matt Milano in the offseason, and Jones would hopefully help fill that void. In addition, the Bills defense has been very disappointing, and Jones would help return it to form.
- New Orleans Saints – Kyle Pitts, TE
Pitts would replace the rapidly aging Jared Cook, and give Taysom Hill a young new talent to throw to.
- Green Bay Packers – Justyn Ross, WR
If we are really going to toot the “Get Aaron Rodgers some weapons” horn, then Ross would be the perfect addition to an already dominant Packers offense.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jaycee Horn, CB
The Buccaneers would add yet another shutdown corner to their top 5 defense to play with Jamel Dean and Antoine Winfield Jr.
- Kansas City Chiefs – Trey Smith, OL
We finish off our list with an offensive lineman. Kansas City has a good line, but they are often injured and Trey Smith would be a good player to add in case injuries will continue to be an issue.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/x1CEztjHC2
about 57 mins ago
- Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7NZob5AudU
about 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Titans are signing WR Mason Kinsey to a futures contract nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mason-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TjptESZmxj
about 2 hours ago