Former WFT QB Dwayne Haskins has signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers on a one-year deal.
This comes as Haskins was released by the WFT in December. Haskins has been a clear bust so far in his career after being taken 15th overall in the 2019 NFL Draft; not only has Haskins done poorly on the field, his decisions off the field are just as poorly.
For the Steelers, I see this as a backup job for Haskins with Ben Roethlisberger playing one more year.
Although the Steelers have plenty of QB’s, none of them seem to have the type of potential that Haskins has, and they are hoping that Haskins can show them some of that talent he had when he was at Ohio State.
In my eyes, Haskins looks like another Josh Rosen: with Haskins saying that other teams made a mistake in not picking him earlier, then with the little amount of production that he has produced.
I just hope he shows a spark at least, or it’s the end for Dwayne Haskins.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ezekie…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Dang slow down Killer!!! twitter.com/braydenwalkerf…
about 1 hour ago
- Here comes the BOOOOOMM twitter.com/fletchercothra…
about 1 hour ago