- Name: Jordan Thomas aka “Gucci”
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 195
- Position: DB
- College: Dakota State University
- Twitter: @Lu__Kane6
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I would have to say Whataburger or Triple Jay’s BBQ.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
•How I’m always around the ball and aggression at the point of attack.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
•Start a family restaurant called “Soul Sistaz” and of course but my mother a crib.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Would have to be not playing Division 1 football.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• How hard I work and my dedication to getting better.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• My boy Adeon Patterson. WR/DB
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in business marketing. If I don’t make it pro I want open my own shoe store and start a marketing company for athletes.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Coolest life moment is when I saved a random old guys life while he was changing his oil and his truck collapsed on him.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Z-Ro – Mo City Don Freestyle
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Jamie Foxx
Who is your favorite football team?
• Houston Texans
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “He is not one of them. Approach with caution.”
What is your biggest fear?
• Fail being a great roll model for my sons.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julian Love or Justin Reid
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Say a prayer to the man above before I do anything, take a shower before the game, eat candy and drink any kind of Powerade while I’m jamming to my game day playlist.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing video games and playing pick up basketball.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I’m me I wouldn’t compare myself to nobody.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•The man above because without him none of this would be possible.
What motivates you to work hard?
•My two sons motivates me to work hard.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- You finally made it Ron! @RantingRon716 twitter.com/rantingron716/…
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...