- Name: J.D. Woods
- Height: 5”7
- Weight: 205
- Position: Running back
- College: Baker University
- Twitter: @jdwoods_1711
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant would have to be Jefferson’s bar and grill
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film there are a lot of missed tackles and yards after contact and my ability to be patient to the hole and fast through it
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do is buy my mom a house. She has sacrificed a lot for me to be in the position that I am in now.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure has been losing the state track meet for my teammates. I lost the lead in the 4×4 and we lost the whole state meet.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality would be I practice hard everyday and I’m a positive energetic guy for my teammates.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Sam Huckabee
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes it is “stank”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in sociology with a minor in communications. If I do not make it as a football player my dream is to be a crime scene investigator
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would be watching my sister ring the bell as she beat cancer.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Walking on a dream by empire or sun
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would pick Kevin hart Kevin Hart because he’s short like me and funny
Who is your favorite football team?
• Green Bay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning big dawg in the house.
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not taking chances that may help me out in the long run and I miss out on an opportunity that could better my life.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Stefon Diggs By far
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• On game day I prepare by waking up at 7 am, I stretch, have breakfast, then I go over the scouting report and game plan, after I head to the stadium to get taped and ready for the game I listen to the same 4 songs on repeat. After warms up I watch Alvin Kamara and Christian McCaffrey highlights then it’s game time.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I’m a socially awkward person so my hobbies are really staying home watching football highlights and shows on Netflix. I hang out with my friends and play video games a lot.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• If I were to compare myself to someone in the NFL right now I would say Clyde Edwards Helaire with his ability to make people miss and the yards after contact
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life would be my mom. She is a single mother of 4 kids and has raised us all by herself and made sure we stayed on track and went to college to get a degree to better our lives. She deserves all the credit in the world.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me to work hard is knowing that someone else is always working for the same goal that I am. When I think of that I push myself even harder to be the best version of myself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds