Let’s break down our Week 9 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 8-5, bringing our record on the year to 72-39-1. We were so close on our predictions as well. NFL Draft Diamonds needs to step up! Let’s see if we can get over 10 right this week!
- Broncos v. Falcons
- Seahawks v. Bills
- Bears v. Titans
- Ravens v. Colts
- Panthers v. Chiefs
- Lions v. Vikings
- Giants v. Washington
- Texans v. Jaguars
- Raiders v. Chargers
- Steelers v. Cowboys
- Dolphins v. Cardinals
- Saints v. Buccaneers
- Patriots v. Jets
- Sorry Drew Brees, Tom Brady is not losing to your team again. The Buccaneers are going to demolish the Saints this week. The defense steps up and they get a huge and much needed division win.
- Kyler Murray and Tua Tagoviloa get into a shoot-out. The Dolphins hang around but a fumble for the Dolphins is a difference maker. The Cardinals pull it off.
- Houston Texans beat the Jacksonville Jaguars so bad that after the game Doug Marrone is fired as the head coach. The Jaguars have went from the best team in the league to the worst in just a matter of years under him.
- Antonio Brown – Yep, Tampa Bay Buccaneers new toy goes off. In his first game returning he goes over 100 yards. He still has it and boy he looked good. He tears up the Saints secondary.
- Seattle Seahawks get in a gun fight with the Buffalo Bills but it is not Russell Wilson who has the most passing yards. Josh Allen throws for 440 yards but the Bills lose on a field goal at the end of regulation.
- Dalvin Cook continues to Cook defenses. Cook beats the Lions by himself. He runs for 130 on the ground and scores twice.