Let’s break down our Week 10 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 9-4, bringing our record on the year to 81-43-1. We were so close on our predictions as well. NFL Draft Diamonds needs to step up! Let’s see if we can get over 10 right this week!
- Texans v. Browns
- Washington v. Lions
- Jaguars v. Packers
- Eagles v. Giants
- Broncos v. Raiders
- Chargers v. Dolphins
- Bills v. Cardinals
- Seahawks v. Rams
- 49ers v. Saints
- Bengals v. Steelers
- Ravens v. Patriots
- Vikings v. Bears
- Bengals give the Steelers a run for their money. It comes down to the wire, but Big Ben hit Diontae Johnson for a 20 yard pick up to put them in field goal range. The Steelers win by 3.
- Justin Herbert and the Chargers become the kryptonite for the Dolphins. The Chargers pass rush is too much for Tua and company. Chargers break the wins streak of the Phins.
- Browns win big and it is all because of Nick Chubb. Chubb tears it up in week 10 leading all rushers.
- Adam Theilen the Vikings star wide out has himself a day. 150 plus yards against the Bears defense and they get a much needed win on Primetime.
- Cardinals and Bills are a fist fight but DeAndre Hopkins is too much for the Bills secondary. Bills lose by 7 and DeAndre Hopkins finishes with 118 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Carson Wentz goes for 300 and the Eagles handle the G-Men. Wentz hits 7 different wide receivers and all the wide outs go over 40 yards receiving.