Kyler Murray suffered a banged up AC Joint, this past weekend facing the Seahawks. Today in open practice which is usually held in front of the media, Murray did not participate.
Howard Balzer, reported that he was on the field without a helmet tossing the ball to a staff member.
I am sure this is just precautionary but this is something we need to keep an eye on when entering into the Fantasy Football Playoffs. If Kyler cannot go it would be a huge blow. As of right now though, I would expect him to play through.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concuss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:When Nick Saban coached for the Dolphins, several star players almost fought him for belittling th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vCfzOjnaa
about 37 mins ago